Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday's Film: Bella Curls (Flat Iron Curls)

Well, it is a big day today!  It's the release of the new Twilight movie, "Breaking Dawn - Part 1".  This is exciting for us here in this house and all of the kids went to school wearing Twilight gear that my husband and I got on our trip to Forks, WA.  (Yes!  FORKS!!!)  :)  I'm gearing up for a big party tonight with some more of my Twi-hard friends and I thought it would be fun to do a Twilight themed video for you.  These are basically Flat Iron Curls but that doesn't sound as fun as "Bella Curls"!
*Remember that it's always better to spritz the hair first with a heat protecting spray.* 
You can see that the curls are nice and loose and look very natural. 
We have her bangs tied under and some Long Knots on top and I will have a video for those next Friday. 
Her curls lasted throughout the day and looked beautiful. 
I actually did this video on Sunday so you don't get to see her cute Twilight clothes but you'll just have to pretend.  :) 
Have a great day and GO TEAM EDWARD! 

2 comments:

Margarete said...

If it's about the Twilight saga, I just have to LIKE it. keep it up!

Julie said...

ha ha, Margarete, you're a girl after my own heart! :)