Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Video Requests...

Hi there,  I've figured out the video problem and it's all fixed!  I'm going to be starting a new weekly post called "Friday's Film" and there will be an instructional video on a hairstyle every Friday.  Please let me know some of the hairstyles you are interested in seeing and I will get to work on my princess's hair!  :)  Please identify them by the post title so that I will know exactly which one has been requested.  Thank you so much for all of the wonderful comments and I apologize that the videos have been so long in coming!  :)
-Julie- 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see the Angel Halo, it's cute but I can't do :-(

Brooke said...

I really want to learn how to do the Bottom Braids & Bun, The Switchback, and the Double Layered Bun. Whew! I know it may take you some time for all these, but thats okay because I am just so excited you decided to do videos! YAY!

Anonymous said...

I would like to see a tutorial on the Bottom Braids and Bun, please! :)

Anonymous said...

Waterfall updo, please. Looks SO beautiful...but...WOW! Too much for me :)

John and Suzi said...

I also want to see "Bottom Braids & Bun"