Friday, July 8, 2011

Flashback Friday: Toddler French Braids

When my princess was very little and hardly had hair, we used to do fake French Braids with elastics (Puffy Braids) but once she finally had enough hair, we were doing French Braids all the time. 
We would start by curling her bangs forward and then dividing the rest of the hair in half to create two separate braids.   
We secured the bottom of the two braids together with an elastic and then placed a bow over the elastic to hide it.  We happened to be at the Alpine Slides in Park City, UT at this particular time and my princess was a little scared - to say the least - but at least I got a picture of her hair!

1 comment:

amber.hope said...

I love the fake french braids! I can't french braid if my life depended on it so these fakey (puffy braids) work perfect for me. Kudos to you for being able to do the real thing though :D